Monday, February 16, 2009

Mr. Love

So the day of love went well, though I myself were not present my darling love got all gooshy and heart-struck when he got my little gift package. I know it's a little cheesy, roses and chocolates...but not as much when those are some of his favorite things, of course yours truly is on the top of the list. But cut roses are overdone and only last so long, but a mini rose plant will last as long as it's taken care of. As for the chocolates, it wasn't my uncles fancy home-made gourmet chocolets this time (unfortunately he had to stop that little business, he couldn't keep up with the orders), but an over sized Hershy Kiss.


After melting in my ear for about two hours, I started to wounder...what wonderful things would have happened if I was there. All I do know is that he and I would have been even more overjoyed and hyper than we were. The point is, I want this to be the last time I missed something like that or anything along the line...even just the regular days, because you never know when the special ones will come along and get cha.

No comments: