Thursday, February 19, 2009

100+ Things About Me

You're supposed to pass this on, but I don't really care if you do or not. Tag 15 people.


LAST:


1. Beverage→ Dr. Pepper


2. Phone call→ The IATSE Work Hall (no work today. Damn!)


3. Text message→ Zac (such a sweetie)


4. Song you listened to→ something by Postal Service


5. Time you cried→ I haven't cried since I was 6yrs old, for no apparent reason, & I haven't cried since then even if I want and try to (guess my body just doesn't like it).




HAVE YOU EVER:


1. Dated someone twice → I would have to say yes, though I can't remember who & when. >~.=.~<


2. Been cheated on? By definition, no...but from someone else's perspective, yes.


3. Kissed someone & regretted it? No, I never regret anything.


4. Lost someone special?→ There have been many losses in my life, not as much as others, but the one that hit me the hardest was my dog Harley >y.=.y< (our landlady forced us to find someone to take him...she didn't like him when he barked).


5. Been depressed?→ Yes, but sometimes there's no real reason for it.




LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:


1. Green


2. Red


3. Black


4. Purple




HAVE YOU:


1. Made new friends→ Yes, but not as many as one would think.


2. Fallen out of love→ No, I just realized that I'm just less "in love" with one and/or more "in love" with someone else.


3. Laughed until you cried→ Yes & no, I should have cried but didn't.


4. Met someone who changed you→ Yes, but I don't want to embrace them.


5. Found out who your true friends were→ All my friends are true & blue. >^.=.^<


6. Found out someone was talking about you→ Yes, though I don't mind...as long as it's not negative.


7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ Yes, I'm sure I have.


8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life→ Just about everyone...there have only just recently been people that I haven't a clue who they are.


9. How many kids do you want to have→ One, maybe two...


10. Do you have any pets→ One dog...he's out with my boi-o.


11. Do you want to change your name→ Though it's not the best, I can live with it, so no.


12. What did you do for your last birthday→ Went to AC and met my boi-o


13. What time did you wake up today→ 9:45a


14. What were you doing at midnight last night→ Sleeping, and dreaming of my boi-o. >^.=.^<


15. Name something you CANNOT wait for→ To move in with my boi-o.


16. Last time you saw your father→ Right now, sleeping on the other couch.


17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life→ My current employment status (which is currently non-existent).


18. What are you listening to right now→ My dad ZEN mp3 player on shuffle, and the fish tank.


19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom→ Yes, when I do get through he gives me my work.


23. What's getting on your nerves right now?→ The distance between my and my boi-o


24. Most visited web page→ MySpace/FurAffinity/ZeroPunctuation/Fur-Piled/LightUpBox




1. What's your name→ Robert William Krause


2. Nicknames→ (BigBouncing)Bob [the Personality], William Heyer Yamagoshi (WHYtheDragon) [the Fur], ZedDeath (the GameGod) [the Gamer]


3. Relationship Status→ Ocupado/Taken/Not available/Look Elsewhere


4. Zodiac sign→ Cancer/Dragon


5. Male, female or transgendered→ Male


6. Elementary→ Queen of Angels/Pilgrim Lutheran School/Mary E. Courtenay Language Arts Center


7. Middle School/Jr. High → Lyman A. Budlong

8. High school→ Northside College Prep./Truman Middle College


10. Hair color→ Brown (But prefers it to be Green)


11. Long or short→ Short


16. Height→ 6'2"


17. Do you have a crush on someone?→ I have little crushes here and there...my boi-o gets jealous, but he has no worry, he's got my heart.


18: What do you like about yourself?→ My odd personality.


19. Piercings→ None, and would only consider getting one or two in my ears...but that's a big maybe.


20. Tattoos→ None at the moment, but I'm most certain that I'll get a kick-ass one soon enough.


21. Righty or lefty→ Primarily righty, but am ambidextrous


FIRSTS :


22. First surgery→ Tonsils and adenoids when I was five


23. First piercing→ None, but it would be one of my ears.


24. First TRUE best friend→ Michael-John...unfortunately I haven't heard from him in many-a-year.


26. First sport you joined→ Flag-Football in eighth grade.


27. First pet→ Harley, my mixed mutt dog back when I was four or five...he was the best dog ever!


28. First vacation→ Black Hills, South Dakota (was a rode trip with my brothers and father, what a crazy trip!)


29. First concert→ Jimmy Buffet (not my choice, but was surprised when I saw a fight brake out...those crazy Parrot Heads).


30. First crush→ Some girl named Cassy, like back in fourth grade.


RIGHT NOW:


49. Eating→ Nothing.


50. Drinking→ Nothing.


52. I'm about to→ Eat dinner.


53. Listening to→ ZEN mp3 player on shuffle (what will be next!?) and the fish tank.


55. Waiting for→ The day when I can be with my boi-o finally.


YOUR FUTURE :


58. Want kids? Perhaps...but that's in the far distant future.


59. Want to get married? Hells yeah!


60. Careers in mind? The only thing I can really see myself doing as a Career is being an IATSE StageHand.




WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX ONE YOU'RE WITH?


68. Lips or eyes→ Eyes


69. Hugs or kisses→ Kisses


70. Shorter or taller→ Shorter


71. Older or Younger→ Well, as long as they're not too young or too old, it's all good.


72. Romantic or spontaneous→ Spontaneously Romantic (even more than myself).


73. Nice stomach or nice arms→ Tummy!


74. Sensitive or loud→ Sensitive.


77. Trouble maker or hesitant→ A nice mix that counter balances my Hesitant-Trouble making.




HAVE YOU EVER :


78. Kissed a stranger→ Indeed


79. Had a one night stand→ I wouldn't say so...though many would say, yes.


80. Lost glasses/contacts→ Yes...my sunglasses! Ahh! I'm blind(ed)!


81. Sex on first date→ Yeah, but it's not like that's a bad thing.


82. Broken someone's heart→ I sure hope not, I would feel so awful if I did and would want to know what I could do to make it up to them.


83. Had your own heart broken→ I wish it were so easy...but my hide is thick.


85. Been arrested→ Never!


86. Turned someone down→ Yes


87. Cried when someone died→ No...but I wish I could...it sure would have made me feel better sooner.


88. Liked a friend that is a boy? Yes! In fact, I've done more than just liked them...but I won't go there, my boi-o might kill me.




DO YOU BELIEVE IN:


89. Yourself→ Yes, but I'm always in debate about it.


90. Miracles→ Kinda, they're more of statistical anomalies to me.


91. Love at first sight→ Indeed.


92. Heaven→ Something of the sort...but definitely not the way most see it as.


93. Santa Clause→ Of Course!!!! >^.=.^<


95. Kiss on the first date?→ Yes, but only if it's not forced.


96. Angels→ Something of the sort, but with light there is darkness...but I am comfy with both sides.




ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:


97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?→ Indeed, but he is states away...and I'd give anything to be with him right now.


98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?→ Yes...one of each, that was a strange time for me.


98. Do you believe in God.→ I believe everyone is/has there own god/entity/deity, and it's within there power to change there life for the better or worse.


99. Am doing this because I was tagged?→ Nope...though I was tagged, it's more because I'm board as hell.


100. Post as 100 truths.→ Never!!!

No comments: