Tuesday, February 13, 2007

relationship...me? yes, no, maybe so.....on again, off again...back on?

ok so here i am putting my heart out for all...anyone needing a little somthing i'll help to my best, need an ear, anything, anything at all....unless you pissed me off! yeah i like to help others, i could never see myself doin it profesionaly or anything...just a drifting hobby you could say... or would you? anywho...so it was me and basicly me for quite awhile, i had my other personalities to keep me company, and i always had a few friends here and there....but then i get into a relationship...well that was quite awile ago. i'm not geting into details but my first real life relationship started around october...it was a nice gye i met up on myspace. now i know your not supose to do that and such but hay fuck off ok? so yeah me and him went out for a bit, and for some strange reason i didn't try to find out more about him, like i do all my online friends, before i really get into the relationship...and so we drifted, well thats what i thought. yeah so i broke up with him last saturday, oh and right before V-day....yikes! ok now that was bad of me...but hay it get worse...wel in the end anyways, ok so i got into my second relationship...she was a nice girl, it was somthing i never expected, right out of the blue. she came up about half way through november and said 'hay, so you wana go out', i said sure....what a block head. i didn't know she was into me like that...aparently she had a crush on me the year before but never spoke up...she was a freshman...only 16 as of this year. yeah...me, 18...big dif there...well leagaly...yeah know. but i was cool with it, i never thought it would get heavy and deep...oh so wrong. seems that's what she was into....well i just went with it...so cool, i thought...wrong again. we both had our own things before and after school...so no time to spend in the relationship. so yeah we both decided to break that off last wednesday....hay now i feel yeah. right before v-day still...and this was right before school started...her bad, but i was cool with it. so yeah, me in two relationships at the same time on either side of the line...oh you it you haven't figured this out i'm strait up bi. anywho...i was hopin i did the right thing...well i think it was for the best...yeah, i might be better off now...well not cocky like that. ok so me and one of my online friends is starting to get a little deep...he want me to be his boyfriend. i'm not sure if i'm ready for another relationship so soon but this one, he makes me feel nice inside...well still i'm not so sure. i've been trying to get over to him, he's in CA, but so far nothing...welli don't know about you but i'm feeling this blog/rant die down...well that was quite good....and two in one day. a new personal record!!! yeah...woot-woot! haahaa yeah...

No comments: