Thursday, November 13, 2008

Up to this point...

Things have been going, ok...so far. There have been a few changes since I got back...one of the biggest ones being....IT'S FALL! >>.=.<< So damn cold now. I was happy up in the mountains down there...in West Virginia, that is. It was comfy and such...but I guess that was cause I was with my love. >^.=.^< Any-who, things have been moving on while I was gone...my younger brother doing less than me in school, my dad looking for a place to buy (for the fifth year)...but I think he's actually found a place this time around. Well, he better...it seems that our current landlady wants to move back into this building and she has an eye on our place, so she's not going to renew the lease next month. W'ever...it's giving my dad motivation to get a place.


Speaking of a place...at some point, sometime after the move from here, I would like to move out...away from these fools! If I get a little more work, maybe even a job...or at least a part-time job...just to get a little cash flow in to my pocket (instead of just the steady leak...out of my pocket). After that, and probably after I get my damn drivers license, an apartment! Split it up with someone...just finally out on my own. Just a little place that doesn't have the two clowns here, maybe some place for my big bro to crash when he's over in the city...again, so he doesn't have to deal with the two dopes.


Any-who, it all sounds like a super plan, but I guess I need to actually start doing something so I can carry it all out at some point in the near future. And so...I am off to do just that.


--


Peace Out! >^.=.^<

No comments: